- Written by Super User
- Category: Frontpage
- Hits: 691
Accommodation of clients (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”) in Robert Heinz, sro, GREINER Boutique Mountain Chalet Jarmočná 1816/138 064 01 Stará Ľubovňa (hereinafter referred to as the “Accommodation Facility”) is governed by the law of the Slovak Republic and these General Terms and Conditions the Accommodation Rules (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”). Accommodated guest accepts the GTC as a contractual condition of accommodation and shall comply with it’s regulations.
1. These GTC apply to the Short-Term Rental Agreements at:
GREINER Boutique Mountain Chalet, Zdiar 541, 059 55 Zdiar (Monkova dolina) as well as other services provided to guests, which are agreed in the competence of the Accommodation Facility.
2. The parties to the accommodation are (i) Robert Heinz, s.r.o. Registered office Jarmočná 1816/138, 064 01 Stará Ľubovňa, IČO: 52454614, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Prešov, section: Sro, file no. 38536 / P, and and GREINER, s.r.o. registered office Jarmočná 1816/138, 064 01 Stará Ľubovňa, IČO 53 138 708, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Prešov, section: Sro, file no. 40493/P and on the part of the Client (ii) a natural or legal person.
3. The Accommodation Agreement shall be established upon the acceptance of the reservation request (hereinafter referred to as the "Reservation"). Acceptance of Reservation depends on the will of the Accomodation Facility Manager.
The client is entitled to request the Reservation to the accommodation in person, via telephone, official website reservation form and the social network profiles or via e-mail.
4. The Accommodation Facility is entitled to request advance payment (hereinafter referred to as the Reservation Fee) from the client from 50 to 100% of the total price of provided services. All instructions for payment of the Reservation fee are sent and confirmed via e-mail. Accomodation Facility consider Reservation as binding after receiving Reservation Fee payment, unless agreed otherwise. The Reservation and receiving of Reservation Fee is confirmed via e-mail.
5. If the Reservation is canceled before the payment of the Reservation Fee, the Accommodation Facility is entitled to charge a one-time Administrative Fee 33 EUR to cover the costs associated with blocking the date.
6. The Accommodation Facility Manager is entitled to request a refundable Deposit of 300,- EUR via bank transfer at least 24 hours before handing over the Accommodation Facility. The accommodation facility is obliged to announce this fee in advance with the confirmation of the Reservation record it in the Short-term lease contract“ signed at the handover of the Accommodation facility to the Client. Deposit is returned to the Client after handing over the Accommodation facility to the Accommodation facility manager after checking the condition of the property in 48 hours. If damage is found Accommodation Facility Manager is entitled to claim compensation from the Deposit, which is properly recorded in the Handover Protocol.
7. Payment for the total rental price of the Accommodation Facility may be made:
(i) By bank transfer for the payment of the Reservation Fee / Full Price in advance (depens of % Reservation Fee)
(ii) By combining the transfer / online payment of the Reservation Fee and cash upon arrival
(iii) The Accommodation Facility has the right to additionally invoice additional payment, if damage event will be found after the Client's departure (especially hidden damages), through an invoice. Accommodation Facility is obliged to inform the Client without delay
(iv) the final amount depends on the valid price list for the relevant calendar year, in case the Reservation is made in another calendar year than the stay itself, the Accommodation Facility is entitled to charge the price according to the updated price list, Accommodation Facility will inform the Client of this fact in advance.
8. In case the client shortens the agreed stay, the Accommodation facility is entitled to charge the client the entire agreed price for the entire length of the ordered stay.
9. The Manager of the Accommodation Facility handles the object for rent only to the Client, who is properly registered for accommodation. The Client is obliged to present the identification card, passport or other valid identity document pursuant to Act No. 545/2004 Coll. 253/1998 Z.z. on Reporting the Residence of Citizens of the Slovak Republic in the Population Register as amended. Every Client who is not a citizen of the Slovak Republic is obliged under the Act no. 404/2011 Z.z. on the Residence of Aliens, as amended, to fill in and fill in the official form on the residence report.
10. During check-in is Client acquainted with the Information Guide (written brochure), which contains complete instructions and recommendations for operating the equipment of the Accommodation Facility, security lock of the property and principles of safe stay in the building. By check-in the accommodated Client accepts this information as binding and acknowledges that any damage event as resulting of negligence or improper service is authorized by the Accommodation Manager to charge 100 % of the damage incurred and the costs associated with its removal or repair.
11. Reservation cancelation:
If the Reservation is canceled by the Client, the Rental Provider is entitled to a claim cancellation fee. The cancellation fee is:
a) 63 and more days free of charge, in exceptional cases (New Year’s Eve, Christmas, Easter) up to 100 % of the total rental price,
b) 62 - 32 days before arrival for accomodation 20 % of the entire agreed price, in exceptional cases (New Year’s Eve, Christmas, Easter) up to 100 % of the total rental price,
c) 31 - 15 days before arrival for accomodation 50 % of the entire agreed price, in exceptional cases (New Year’s Eve, Christmas, Easter) up to 100 % of the total rental price,
c) 14 days - 24 hours or less before Stay 100 % of the total rental price,
e) Accommodation Facility has right to cancel the reservation if the subject of the lease is not able to be used, in that case Manager may offer the client a replacement date upon agreement, or return the Reservation Fee,
f) in case of unforeseeable circumstances of force majeure (Vis maior) the Accommodation Facility do not bear the responsibility, the transfer of the date of the Reservation, cancellation and its conditions are governed by the valid GTC and the individual agreement of the Accommodation Facility Administrator with the Client. The Client's disagreement or non-compliance with Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic and the Public Health Authority COVID-19 restrictions valid at the time of stay is not a reason for cancellation; does not entitle the Client to a refund of the price of the stay resp. already paid reservation fee and is fully governed by the valid GTC.
12. There is no fee for changing the Client's person. The client is obliged to inform the Accommodation Facility Manager in advance about a change. Manager reserves the right not to transfer the Reservation for objective reasons. In case of unauthorized transfer of the Reservation, the Accommodation Manager is entitled not to make the Accommodation facility accessible and charge 50 % of the agreed total rental price.
13. A change of the term is possible, it is perceived as a cancellation of the order and is fully governed by point 11 of the GTC.
14. Unless agreed otherwise, the Client has the reserved Accommodation Facility available on the day of arrival from 3:00 pm. The client is obliged to release the Accommodation Facility on the day of his departure and hand it over by 10:00 am at latest. In case of delayed check-out the Manager is entitled to charge the client an amount of EUR 200,- EUR, after 11:30 am 100 % of the entire price of the 1-day rental of the accommodation facility valid on that day, or 100 % of the lost profit resulting from the next rental of the accommodation facility. Late check-out untill 12:00 am is allowed only after individual agreement and Managers permission, 33 EUR fee is charged.
15. If Client did not check-in until 12:00 pm on the day of arrival or did not inform about late arrival, Accomodation Facility Manager is entitled to cancel the Reservation, Client has not right for Refund.
16. The Client is obliged to pay to the Accommodation Facility the agreed price based on the Reservation.
17. The accommodation facility is protected by a security system, but it does not have a safety deposit box. Accomodation facility is not responsible for damage events caused to the client's items brought in or kept. The manager of the property does not recommend storing high cash and valuables in the premises of the property and the proprety area (even in parked vehicles).
18. The accommodation facility is not responsible for the Client's forgotten or lost items. The client's forgotten items in the Accommodation Facility are registered and stored for 1 month. Forgotten things will be sent to the client only after request and proof of ownership.
19. The accommodation is not responsible for any damage events incurred by outside the facility.
20. It is not allowed to move the equipment, make adjustments or move the appliances without the consent of the Accomodation Facility Manager.
21. For safety reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision.
22. For safety reasons, it is forbidden to carry firearms, ammunition, cold weapons, flammable, explosive substances and substances endangering health and property in the Accommodation Facility property.
23. At 22:00. to 07:00 the Client is obliged to respect quiet hours. I tis not allowed to use the equipment reproducing music (car radios, speakers) in the exterior of the building is prohibited - the maximum noise level in the outdoor area is 40 dB.
24. The Acommodation Facility is located in the 3rd degree of Nature protection in the Tatra National Park (TANAP) of Belianske Tatry, Client shall respect Tatra National Park rules.
25. If necessary, the Accommodation Manager shall also be entitled to enter the property of Accommodation Facility during the Client’s stay. For security reasons parking lots and exterior parts of the property are monitored by a camera system. By accepting the Accommodation Facility and signing the Short-Term Rental Agreement, the Client agrees to capture the exterior of the facility with security cameras.
26. Smoking is allowed only in the area of the outdoor terrace with proper ashtrays. Smoking in indoor is forbidden. In case of violation of this rule by the Client, Accomodation Facility is entitled to charge additional 250,- EUR on the each day the rule was violated.
27. Animals are allowed entry and stay only after individual agreement, additional Pet Fee is charged by valid pricelist. In case of Pet presence without knowledge and permission of Accommodation Facility Manager is Accommodation Facility entitled to charge Pet Fee by valid pricelist and additional 200,- EUR for violation.
28. The Client is fully liable for damage caused to the Accommodation Facility property and equipment in accordance with the applicable regulations. In the case of damage caused by the Client to the property of the Accommodation Facility, the Client is obliged to pay compensation on the last day of the stay at the latest.
29. Should individual provisions of these GTC become ineffective or invalid, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions.
30. The Client is obliged to observe the provisions of these GTC. If the Client grossly violates GTC or House Rules at the Accommodation Facility, the Accommodation Facility Manager has the right to withdraw from the Service Agreement before the agreed time has expired even with immediate effect.
31. Reasons for immediate cancelation of the Rental Agreement by the Accommodation Facility without any discount or compensation. In the event that these conditions are violated, the lessee and his guests will be expelled from the Accomodation facility property:
a) Smoking inside the chalet, handling of fire in the exterior violating the principles of safe stay recorded in the Information Guide
b) Damage to the Accommodation Facility, interior or exterior damage, negligence, or improper handling
c) Ignorance of quiet-hours from 22:00 - 7:00
d) Violation of the Tatra National Park Visitor Regulations
e) Use of any device reproducing music (radio, player, car radio) outdoors, the maximum noise level stated by the National park Regulations is 40 dB
f) Accommodation of a higher number of persons than specified in the Reservation
g) Behavior against to good morals and good neighborly coexistence
h) Organizing celebrations, parties, noisy meetings for more than 15 people
i) Any changes to the settings of the ventilation unit, boiler, heating, water pump and equipment located in the technical room of the Accommodation Facility
j) Pet presence withou permission of Accommodation Facility Manager.
j) Pet presence withou permission of Accommodation Facility Manager.
32. Reasons for cancellation of the contract by the Client or entitle to a reasonable discount:
a) Interruption of the power supply for more than 6 hours after the failure was reported to the Facility Manager
b) Interruption of water and hot water supply for more than 6 hours after the report of failure to the Facility Manager
c) Dysfunctional equipment of the chalet, no table to use property in an agreed manner, which the Client shall report to the Accomodation Facility Manager and properly record them immediately after the hand-over of the Accommodation Facility, but no later than 3 hours after check-in at the Accommodation Facility
d) Vis maior in case of unforeseen circumstances, natural disasters or unexpected events, the Accommodation Facility is not responsible, postponement of the Reservation, cancellation and its conditions are governed by the valid GTC and the individual agreement of the Accommodation Facility Manager with the Client.
33. These GTC are valid from October 1th, 2019.
34. The administrator of the personal data provided by the Client to the Accommodation Facility in connection with the provision of the Accommodation Facility services is Robert Heinz, s.r.o. Registered office Jarmočná 1816/138, 064 01 Stará Ľubovňa, IČO: 52454614, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Prešov, section: Sro, file no. 38536 / P and GREINER, s.r.o. registered office Jarmočná 1816/138, 064 01 Stará Ľubovňa, IČO 53 138 708, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Prešov, section: Sro, file no. 40493/P and processes them in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and Act No. 18/2018 Z.z. on the protection of personal data and on amendments to certain laws.